Friday, September 17, 2010

Quantum Physics

After watching that show, all I can think of is how quantum physics
could affect the rap game. As I sit here day after day with nothing to
do but eat, blog and clean up, my poems begin to suffer. Not so sadly
as my level of stress comes down to Earths orbit at the same time.
From this observers point of view, slowing down my movements and
increasing my food intake will do nothing but raise my belt size and
lower my effect upon the Network.
As far as the rap game goes, all I can dream up is an extra nerdy
video shoot in fair weather using big words and a totally pointless
story line. Combining humor with science, politics and fitness might
make some sense but as a great accountant once told me, dont count on
it. LOL

Honestly and joking aside, I am really sleepy and will try to dream
up something very good for tomorrow. That show was really inspiring
and I recommend it to anyone looking for a different spin on life.

What the Bleep Do wE (k)now - 2004 FOX

It is an unrated movie but I would keep it away from chidren under 14
due to some graphic adult situations.

Once again, good night. yes i know its early for a Friday but i am old
and must get older faster by sleeping longer and thinking less making
no sense , dollars or inspiration , hence my situation . Freeezin my
feet so its time to go to sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment