Saturday, September 11, 2010

Seroquel Experiment

at 8:34pm on September 10, 2010 last night I finally gave into demands
and took 150mg of Seroquel XR. The effects were not felt until around
midnight when extreme dizziness and sleepiness took over. My weight
gained from 125 pounds to 129 pounds during the day in anticipation of
the lengthy sleep (after 5 meals including roast chicken and rice at
11pm). I woke up briefly at 11:30am and felt too dizzy to move so I
fell back asleep until 1:30pm. That was the most sleep I have gotten
since drinking extreme amounts of alcohol back in Saskatoon. Currently
I feel not much different besides some stuffiness and slight
dizziness. It may be very late in the day for this but I am having the
same coffee and bagel that I usually have early in the morning, all
seems well. I dont feel like making any videos right now though. This
experiment is due to continue for as long as I am getting better.
There is a months supply of the Seroquel XR and if it destroys all my
brain cells, hopefully I will be able to gain one or two hundred
pounds while I sit here like a nut bar. Keeping in mind I have never
in my life been over 150 pounds. Ideally I will shoot for 220 pounds
so I can play in the NFL or WWE. The music industry is not real life
according to Regina people so I will have to say goodbye to all my
fake friends before I turn into a complete vegetable.

Thank you for your sense of humor and please do not talk to the crazy
guy,

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment