Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We Can Work It Out!

I went for a workout last night at the YMCA. First time at the gym in years. My arms are sore now but it was a good day for health and fitness. As far as my reading goes, I’m now on chapter 71 of Eat Pray Love. Elizabeth Gilbert is an amazing writer, I’d like to meet her someday.

Today my plans are to do laundry this morning, make breakfast and listen to some music. Hopefully my check comes in today and if so I plan to go downtown this afternoon for coffee and vocational council at saskjobs, pay a visit to the mental heath club about my membership to YMCA and discuss an assessment.
So, its gonna be a full day. Not much time for Internet but I feel like I am finding some good balance and improvement in mind body and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment