Monday, January 10, 2011

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me (Official FULL REAL Single 2011+Lyrics)



Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me (Official FULL REAL Single 2011+Lyrics)

Album: 2011 March
Producer: Dr. Luke & Max Martin

Lyrics: Hey, over there, please forgive me
If I'm coming on too strong
Here to stare, but you're winning
And they play my favorite song

So come near, little closer
Wanna whisper in your ear
Say it clear, little question
Wanna know just how you feel

(Chorus - JustJared.com)

If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?
Cuz you feel like paradise
And I need a vacation tonight
So if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?

Hey, you might think, that I'm crazy
But I think you're just my type
I might be, little hazy
But you just cannot deny

There's a spark in between us
When we're dancing on the floor
I want more, wanna see it
So I'm asking you tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment