Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mindless Facts

Thanks to my new widget of the day here on the MacBook, I've got some completely useless but somewhat funny facts that I never knew and that may also surprise the average Canadian PC user. (even though most of my visitors are from outside Canada, I don't care. My mind is long gone!)

There is 8766 hours in one year (make the best of each and every one of them!)
I weigh 9 stones. Someday I hope to get back to 10 stones. (LMAO! I swear that is a true measurement on this computer widget)
1 Atmosphere=1.01325 Bars=76 centimeters of Mercury (I am sooo giddy off this coffee and meds that I don't know what to say about that one, it just seems funny to me thats all :D))
1 Pint=96 Teaspoons (that one deserves an honorable mention since the only place in Canada that we find pints are at the bar in glasses filled with beer, I never saw that many teaspoons in a pint and I have no idea why anyone would try such a thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment